Representations in higher structures
Workshop at Greifswald, June 27-30, 2023
This workshop is sponsered by the Alexander von Humboldt foundation via the group linkage program Greifswald-Barranquilla-Medellin.
- Georg Biedermann (Universidad del Norte, Barranquilla)
- Severin Bunk (University of Oxford)
- Pedram Hekmati (University of Auckland)
- Julian Holstein (University of Hamburg)
- Gregory Ginot (Université Paris 13)
- Lory Kadiyan (Max Planck Institute for Mathematics, Bonn)
- Matthias Ludewig (Universität Regensburg)
- Lynn Otto (Universität Greifswald)
- Manuel Rivera (Purdue University)
- Urs Schreiber (NYU Abu Dhabi)
- Christoph Schweigert (University of Hamburg)
- Luuk Stehouwer (Max Planck Institute for Mathematics, Bonn)
Participation in this workshop is free. Please just send an email to Konrad Waldorf to register. The programme will start on Tuesday morning and run until Friday noon.
Every hotel in town center of Greifswald is fine.
The fastest way to get to Greifswald is by train from Berlin (2.5h); the nearest airport is Berlin-Brandenburg (BER, 3h). Train connection to Hamburg is also possible (4.5h). Please contact Konrad Waldorf for questions.
Venue and locations
Tuesday June 27, 9:15am
Altes Audimax, Hörsaal 1, Rubenowstraße 1, 17489 Greifswald
On Wednesday we are in Hörsaal 2 (same address as above)
On Thursday morning and Friday we are again in Hörsaal 1.
On Thursday afternoon we are in the Hörsaal in Rubenowstraße 3 (another building just across the street).